Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

Well I sure am glad it is Friday. Not that I will get a break from writing and working on my webmaster skills, but it will be nice to have my husband around for a few days.

I dream of the day when I can tell him, honey you can quit your job, I make enough for the both of us. He has worked so hard to support our family and keep us stable over the years. I want to thank him for that.

As I look over the week that has just past, I am glad to have all of my projects completed. I finished up the content for the vacuum and sewing machine website today. I enjoyed writing it and I hope I get to do a lot more of them in the future. It was much faster for me than writing articles. It pays a little better too.

I am just glad that I can actually earn some money while I work on my websites. It makes it a lot easier to justify all of the time that I spend online these days.


Here's an update on my Constant-Content affiliate referrals.

As of about an hour ago, I had 38 authors signed up with CC. I can see the new authors that I have referred are starting to submit content and have their articles accepted by the editor. I am happy to have provided them with the information they needed to start making money writing articles online.

Until next time,
Mary

No comments: